We are following NMSU’s phasing in plan for COVID-19 to reopen.
While an exact re-opening date has not been established for the Activity Center, please know preparations are underway.
***Please check back for the latest information.***
August 4, 2020
Lap swimming will be available at the Aquatic Center for Full-Time students beginning Wednesday, August 26.
Students who would like to reserve a lap lane can do so by signing up and logging in at https://www.imleagues.com/spa/portal/home using their NMSU email. Once logged in, click the Reservations tab. Select a date and session to sign up. NMSU banner number must be provided.
- A session is one lane, per person, per day. We do ask that swimmers get out of the pool 5 minutes before the session ends.
- Reservations can be made up to 24 hours prior to a session. For available sessions check imleagues.com.
- Face masks must be worn inside the building, while checking in and occupying the locker rooms (with the exception of showers).
- Temperature checks will be conducted using a non-contact forehead infrared thermometer. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4F will be sent away.
- Reservations will be verified by using a valid NMSU ID.
- Locker room showers will be cut by 50% in guidelines with social distancing.
Any questions please call 575.646.3518.
Needing some exercise? AggieFit Classes are Now on Zoom!
Active Aggies are Healthy Aggies
New Mexico State University’s Recreational Sports programs and facilities enhance your college experience by promoting healthy lifestyles and building communities that enable student success. We offer a variety of recreation, fitness, and sports opportunities that include:
Get involved and get AggieFit! As a full-time NMSU student with 12 or more credits on main campus, you are already a member.
All full-time students who have paid the appropriate fees have access to NMSU Recreational Sports facilities by simply showing their NMSU ID card. Part-time students may use the facilities and programs by purchasing a membership for a fee on a semester basis. To learn more, see our AggieFit page.
New Mexico State University promotes wellness of the body, mind, and spirit and tangibly supports a culture in which all community members understand, value, and make healthy lifestyle choices.