A full service bike shop can get you back on the road, trail or commuting about quickly. Our trained staff can assist you with all your bike maintenance and repair needs. If the problem cannot be fixed in our shop, we will refer you to Outdoor Adventures with a 10% discount!
Hours of Operation:
NMSU Activity Center Room 108
1600 Stewart St.
Las Cruces, NM 88003
|Bottom Bracket Service||$8.00|
|Cleaning (Frame, Chain, Cassette)||$8.00|
|Derailleur or Shifter Adjust||$5.00|
|Handle Bar/Grip Install||$5.00|
|Hub Service Adjustment||$8.00|
|Tube Change||$9.00 (price varies)|
Bike Shop Policies
- The bike shop is a service for students, faculty, and staff with a valid NMSU ID.
- On duty mechanic will perform requested duties only. If another problem arises without the knowledge of the owner, the owner will be notified before any other services are performed.
- All prices do not include parts. If new parts are needed/requested, the owner will be contacted prior to ordering the parts and installation.
- Owners will be contacted a total of 4 times after services are completed.
- After repair, bikes will not be stored in excess of 30 days. After 30 days, bikes will be taken to the NMSU Police Department. NMSU Outdoor Recreation is not responsible for bikes after they have been taken to the NMSU Police Department.
- Bikes are serviced on a first in, first out basis.
- All prices, policies, and hours of operation are subject to change without notice.
There are no refunds unless determined as fault of service by the coordinator of Outdoor Recreation.
- No refunds on labor, parts, or special orders.
- Store credit or exchange will not be given on labor, parts, or special orders.
- Quality of service- within 7 days of original service date, if repaired bike is brought back with the same issue, bike will be repaired again at no additional cost. This excludes parts or accessories that may be needed unless determined at fault by the coordinator of Outdoor Recreation.
Contact: email@example.com or (575) 646-4047