***The annual enrollment period for AggieFit has been postponed until further notice***
AggieFit is the gateway to improving your health at New Mexico State University. AggieFit Membership provides access to facilities including the Activity Center, Aquatic Center, and South Campus Fitness Center. Membership provides you with diverse programming from NMSU aquatics, fitness, intramurals, and outdoors.
- Access to Activity Center, Aquatic Center, and South Campus Fitness Center
- 10% off NMSU programs: Summer Sports Camp, Outdoor Rentals, Swim School, Outlaw Swimming
- Health Screenings
- Access to Group Fitness Classes
- Eligible for Intramural Sports
- Payroll deduction for annual memberships
- exclusions may apply to employees that have an end date in Banner
Take the first step to a more fit you! Take advantage of facilities, services and programs offered with Aggiefit membership. To register, print enrollment form, complete and return with payment to Aggiefit office, room 101 of the Activity Center or return scanned paper to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select a membership that best fits you:
|Category||Eligibility||One-Time Fee||Monthly Fee|
|Undergraduate Student||12+ credits (Main Campus)||No Fee||N/A|
|6-11 credits (Main Campus)||$40||N/A|
|1-5 credits (Main Campus)||$53||N/A|
|Graduate Students||9+ credits (Main Campus)||No Fee||N/A|
|5-8 credits (Main Campus)||$40||N/A|
|1-4 credits (Main Campus||$53||N/A|
|Member Partner||12-month employee’s spouse/partner||$280||$30|
|9-month employee’s spouse/partner||$280||$40|
|Affiliate/Affiliate Partner||Firms contracted with NMSU||$220||N/A|
|Community Members||Alumni, other Community Members||$280||N/A|
PLEASE NOTE: There is an additional $30 fee, assessed annually, for Equipment Maintenance.
- Activity Fee automatically assessed when enrolled with 12 or more credits undergraduate Main Campus, Fall /Spring Semester, Graduates 9 Credits Main Campus, Fall/Spring.
- Regular employees qualify for payroll deduction or may pay in full using cash/check/credit card.
- Dependents and Minors under the age of 18 are not currently allowed to access the Activity and Aquatic Centers.
- You may enroll any time and pricing is prorated.
Payroll Deduction: the term of enrollment contract is annual with automatic renewal unless modified during open enrollment change period May 1-15. When dis-enrolling in AggieFit your last payroll deduction will be on June 30th of each year for 12 month employees and May 15th for 9 month employees. You will still have access to the facilities until the date listed above based on your status.
Please visit https://advancing.nmsu.edu/givenow and make your minimum yearly gift of $20 to the “Vaughn Corley Intramural Memorial”. To find it, look under fund and select fund not listed and search Vaughn Corely. Your gift creates annual scholarships to student employees of RecSports Department at NMSU. With your annual gift, you will become a member of the NMSU Alumni Association. Present your receipt of donation to the AggieFit office to join/renew your yearly membership to AggieFit. Your donation is tax deductible.
If you have questions about making your gift, please call (575) 646-1613 or email at email@example.com for more information.