NMSU’s Recreation Center enhances the NMSU experience by providing programs, services and facilities that promote healthy lifestyles, build community and enable student success. NMSU Rec Sports offers a variety of recreation, fitness and sport opportunities that include aquatics, intramurals, group fitness, personal training, outdoor and instructional classes.
Get involved and get AggieFit as full-time NMSU student, you are already a member of AggieFit. All full-time students who have paid the appropriate fees through their tuition have access to NMSU Rec Sports facilities by simply showing their NMSU ID card. Part-time students may utilize the facilities and programs by purchasing the membership for a fee of $40/semester.
The Activity Center and Aquatic Center will be closed from April 18th-20th, 2014 in recognition of the Spring Holiday. ALL SERVICES WILL BE CLOSED.
Summer Swim School Registration has begun!
Aggie Fit members can begin registering for the Summer Swim School program today, March 31st. Non-Aggie Fit members can begin registration on April 1st at 6am. All registrations are conducted in room 103 of the Activity Center.
- Registration begins April 1st
- Click here for event registration form
- Register at the Activity Center Room 103 or mail in registration form to:
- Cost $15, USAT Members $5
- Packet Pick-up at finish line located on NMSU Intramural Fields on race day from 4:30-5:30pm
- Check-in with group leaders at 5:45pm
- Age verification reguired (ex. birth certificate, school id, etc.)
- Course Maps provided online and posted at race venue
- Medals and t-shirts provided to all participants
- Parking located east of Intramural Fields
- Wave start formation. Each participant will have a specific start time according to age group.
- Swim then run format. When the swim is completed participants exit to transition to put on shoes and shirt with race numbers or race belt.
- Transition area is located on the outdoor pool deck according to number and age.
- Run from transition area on a well-marked grass course to finish.
- Finish is located on NMSU Intramural Fields
- No official chip time provided
- Water station available
06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
New Mexico State University
P.O. Box 30001
Las Cruces, NM 88003
|General Race Information:|
|AGES 7-8||AGES 9-10||AGES 12-12||AGES 13-15|
|SWIM||100 Yards||100 Yards||200 Yards||200 Yards|
For questions please email or call us: email@example.com (575) 646-5150