The AggieFit personal fitness training program provides quality fitness instruction and encouragement for your personal fitness goals. Personal fitness training is a great fit for those looking for:
- Starting a fitness program designed for their own personal needs and flexible to their busy schedule
- Learning about the proper training skills needed for health and well-being
- Familiarizing themselves with different machines and equipment
- Toning and shaping
- Strength or sport specific training
- Working out in small groups with similar fitness goals
All AggieFit Personal Trainers have obtained either a certification through a nationally recognized fitness organization. Also for your safety, all trainers are first aid/CPR certified.
- 3 sessions: $85 (students); $95 (faculty/staff)
- 5 sessions: $130 (students); $145 (faculty/staff)
- 7 sessions: $170 (students); $190 (faculty/staff)
GROUP PACKAGES (2-4 people)
Start your healthy journey with a friend for friends! These training sessions will allow you and up to three other people to work side by side with a personal trainer. The prices indicated are per person.
Note: A free fitness assessment is included with all packages listed below. Please contact the AggieFit office for payment and appointment options. All session are 1 hour long.