06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
- Registration begins April 1st
- Click here for event registration form
- Register at the Activity Center Room 103 or mail in registration form to:
New Mexico State University
P.O. Box 30001
Las Cruces, NM 88003
- Cost $15, USAT Members $5
- Packet Pick-up at finish line located on NMSU Intramural Fields on race day from 4:30-5:30pm
- Check-in with group leaders at 5:45pm
- Age verification reguired (ex. birth certificate, school id, etc.)
- Course Maps provided online and posted at race venue
- Medals and t-shirts provided to all participants
- Parking located east of Intramural Fields
|General Race Information:|
|AGES 7-8||AGES 9-10||AGES 12-12||AGES 13-15|
|SWIM||100 Yards||100 Yards||200 Yards||200 Yards|
- Wave start formation. Each participant will have a specific start time according to age group.
- Swim then run format. When the swim is completed participants exit to transition to put on shoes and shirt with race numbers or race belt.
- Transition area is located on the outdoor pool deck according to number and age.
- Run from transition area on a well-marked grass course to finish.
- Finish is located on NMSU Intramural Fields
- No official chip time provided
- Water station available
For questions please email or call us: email@example.com (575) 646-5150